Dates and Contact Information
Contact Ms. Sasso at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Tutorials: Saturday 9:30 - 11:30.
BOOK RETURNS: Returned books must have your name in them or you will be charged.
Oedipus at Colonus: Essays are due
Multiple Choice: All are due on 1/7/2019.
Independent Reading: Due.
Read Lysistrata: 12/17 Projects due after the break.
Prose Passages: Introduction paragraphs and annotations: 1/7/17.
Read Candide, Beowulf, and Frankenstein. In that order :) Gather information for Candide project.
- Good Links
- Cross Currents Literary Magazine
- Search: Schools That Give AP Credits
- Important Links for AP Literature
- Book Returns?
- Common Application
- Multiple Choice Grades
- Justice Lubbie Harper Media Center
- Advice for Writing College Essays
- Harvard Admissions Process
- Applications Advice from Yale Admissions
- AP Syllabus
- AP Open Response Prompts
- AP Essay Rubric
- Poetry Terms to Know
- Independent Reading
- Poetry Quizlet
- Eloquent Analysis
- Easy Bib
- UW-Madison Writing Manual
- Khan SAT Practice
- Citing Shakespeare
- Cool Shakespeare Link
- Sample Poetry Essay 1
- Sample Poetry Essay 2
- Sample Shakespeare Essay
- Sample Prose Essay
- Sample MLA Paper
- Summer Poetry and Prompts
- Poetry and Identity
- Science Fiction Fantasy
- Why We Need Monsters - Frankenstein
- Sound and Sense Journal
- Aristotle's Poetica
- The Odyssey
- PBS Julius Caesar Video Analysis
- Dante's Divine Comedy / Mandelbaum
- Iphigeneia Questions
- Oedipus at Colonus
- The Resonating Power of Greek Tragedy
- Gnostic Gospels